The gifting season is just around the corner and once again I receive all so many questions. Most of them sounding somewhat like “What do you want for Christmas?” or “Any idea what I can gift my mom/sister/best friend for Christmas?” It’s definitely not easy – especially when you wan to gift a little something, say thank you and come to the party with more than just a smile. Yet, that is exactly what most people want: people being happy, thankful, and most all – healthy. Remember that gifts do not need to cost anything, can be made yourself (there are some great DIY ideas out there) and some people really don’t expect anything.
If you still feel that you want to gift a little something, however, I have made a small list below ranging from low budget prices to higher pricing – and I can guarantee you will surely find one idea that everyone might like!
- Jade beauty roller for the face; find it here
- Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concenrate; find it here
- Under eye masks from patchology; find it here
- Cartier Love necklace; find it here
- HP Sprocket printer to print mini-photos on the go; find it here
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask; find it here
- Coco Chanel Mademoiselle – Eau de Parfum; find it here
- Prada card holder; find it here
- Chanel lipstick in the color 422 Olga; find it here
- Water bottle to keep your drinks 12h warm and 24h cold; find it here
Also, don’t forget to check tomorrow’s post for some last minute gift ideas for him!