Happy almost Thanksgiving, guys! I cannot believe we are already past mid-way November, approaching not only Christmas but also the end of the year 2022! As much as I feel the time is running these weeks, I do very much enjoy this season. Autumn is probably my favorite season of them all. The festive season is right around the corner, you can heat up your fireplace (if you have one), wear cozy knits and decorate your home with the most autumnal colours. I love it! With Black Friday being right around the corner (Nov 25th), I have once more made a list of my Top 12 Amazon Picks – perfect for ordering around Black Friday or to be used as a Gift Guide for 2022!
1) When you have dogs or generally love nature walks, then this is the hat you need. This rollable felt hat is perfect for when it drizzles or lightly rains outside, when its rainy or just icky. Also, I find it super stylish and perfect for autumn!
2a) Keeping my hands warm is one of the most important priorities outside. Yet, I always face the dilemma between wearing gloves or keeping my hands free because I tend to use my phone or camera quite a bit when I am on walks – be it for photos, choosing a podcast or answering an email – and these gloves are the perfect fit for both: keeping your hands warm and giving you the ability to use the devices you need.
2b) Here is another pair of gloves that is not only stylish but also will keep your hands nice and warm. Here, however, you can only undo one finger so to say and the rest will keep warm. Originally it is a hunting glove but can also be perfectly used for quickly answering the phone or using your camera.
3) This cashmere scarf is just perfect – stylish, affordable and keeps you cozy and warm! I love this Black Watch pattern but also the beige one! Oh, and there are many more colours for everyones taste. This makes a great present.
4) After a long walk outside in the cold there is nothing I love more than snuggly warm feet. These home slippers from Ugg are perfect for this. Size up!
5) For all my coffee lovers – you have got to check out this filtered coffee machine! I have been eyeing this one for a good half year now and have made my decision: I need it. I love filtered coffee more than the regular one (unless it has tons of milk in it; shame on me) and this is the perfect machine to satisfy my needs. Also fun fact: the filter filters out certain substances that otherwise cause a high cholesterol level if you have more than 2 coffee a day so with this one you can even drink up to 5 cups without having to worry! *not a doctor
6) Every time we have guests over we get compliments for our high quality looking table place mats! If you are looking for a good pair of four, you cannot go wrong with these ones. I have shared this link with so many people and would do it over and over again. We have the dark grey ones, yet I am loving this dark brown version so that is up next on my order!
7) If you love reading, this Kindle is a must. I have had this kindle since almost a year now and do not want to miss it anymore. I read almost every night before I fall asleep and it is so lightweight and you can turn down the light so much it is absolutely perfect. It is great for vacation (forget about carrying millions of heavy books), can be thrown in your handbag in a second, used on the train, and holds all your favorite books and PDFs in one place. If you already have one, this makes the perfect gift!
8) Traveling this year has been a rollercoaster. Not only did we have to deal with major delays but also more luggages have gone lost than ever before. One item I have loved to learn is the AirTags from Apple – perfect for sliding into your bag, hand luggage, putting it on your dogs or cats collar or on your keys – which you can track via your iPhone at all times.
9) This cute little jewellery box fits into every home. I love the see-through top which allows me to see my favorite pieces instantly if displayed out in the room and how it of course keeps everything together in one place. I have grown my jewellery collection quite a bit these past years (even though I usually wear the same stuff) and have yet to buy a box to keep everything in one place.
10) I think by now we all know Invisi-Bobble and the great hair ties. This hairband is new to me but I am already loving it. I have a feeling that hairbands will be totally IN next year. If not, fine too. Also, they assist you really well in hiding that bad hair day and I cannot wait to wear mine.
11) I have already had a lip oil on my list last year (from Clarins) and have it on my list again this year! Need I say more?
12) I am not a morning person, at all. Yet, it was much easier waking up earlier in the summer for me than it is now in winter with the sunrise starting much later. Hence, I have added this amazing device to my wishlist: an alarm clock that simulates sunrise and can play radio whilst you wake up (hello classical music!). What a dream!